Friday, September 11, 2009

Weight Loss Challenges

I'm back, Hopefully for good this time. I know I keep disappearing, but its because I'm so frustrated with this plateau. I keep going up and down, I feel like I'm on the rolller coaster from hell.
My Weight Loss Challenge ended this week, I lost 11.5 inches, but only 1.4 lbs. In 9 weeks, I only lost 1.4 lbs. How sad is that?? I know that its better than gaining, but darn it, I want, no need to lose weight.
I'm supposed to start another challenge next week. I dont know if I should, or if I should just take a break. Dont get me wrong, I'm not talking about giving up on the weight loss, just taking a break from the weekly weigh in classes. I just feel so frustrated with my lack of progress, that Im stressing my self out to the point where I am gaining, which is depressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment