Friday, June 26, 2009

two months later

Hi, Sorry I've been AWOL for so long. I've been trying to relocate my motivation. I just cant seem to move the scale in the right direction. I have been exercising everyday, I just cant seem to get my eating in check.
I know I've been going through a lot over the past 18 months, and I had just shut down emotionally, but now I am ready to start living again. I am finally allowing myself to feel, and its both scary and amazing at the same time. I'm ready to take the next step in so many areas of my life.
So far, I've lost over 50 pounds, and I feel great, I have gained so much confidence, I know I have so far yet to go, but it is so exciting to be able to wear clothes that are 4 sizes smaller, If I feel this good now, I can't begin to imagine, how I will feel when I get to my goal.
I've learned not to care what others think of me, I am finally beginning to like myself, and honestly, isn't that what matters?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Im sofa king tired! I need to exercise more!

    We should do a 5k! Theres one at DisneyLand, how fun would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and glad you came back. 50 lbs is quite an accomplishment. I am slowly learning to like myself again too. Hope to read more of your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete