Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Challenge.

The new Weight Loss Challenge began on April 15. I did really good the first week, I lost 10.6 lbs, but I know that is not a healthy amount of weight to lose in one week, and apparently my body agrees, because when I stepped on the scale this morning, I have gained back 4 of those lbs. But I'm hoping that is only because of that special time of the month.
I have been walking the nature trails in the park, It is so peaceful, and the surroundings are beautiful. It kicks my butt, but it is so worth it. I am going to try to remember my camera so that I can take some pictures to post on here.
I know that this is not much of a post, but I will write more later....

1 comment:

  1. I like the after shots! You can totally see a difference, keep it up! How in the devil did you lose 10.6 in one week? Im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete